My Energy Bucks was declined.
Stores usually decline Energy Bucks for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Energy Bucks website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Overton Power District #5 during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Overton Power District #5.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Energy Bucks.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Energy Bucks guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Energy Bucks rewards in the Energy Bucks guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Energy Bucks for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Energy Bucks.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Energy Bucks on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.